Facial oils are designed to treat your face problems like acne, discoloration, wrinkles, dark skin, unhealthy skin, etc.
They are oil-based serums that absorb deeply into your skin giving your skin benefits. There are the few best facial oils that you surely want to give a try,
- Best facial-oil for oily skin: Biossance Squalene Balancing Tea Tree Oil
- Best Natural: NakedPoppy Revitalize Organic Facial Oil
- Best Overall: Drunk Elephant Marula Oil
- Best Budget: The Ordinary 100% Rosehip Seed Oil
- Laura Mercier Infusion de Rose Nourishing Oil
Now you must be thinking about, what to do if you already have oily skin? Is it safe to apply more oil to your face in the form of facial oil? Then the answer is, YES! It’s completely safe to use facial oils even if you have oily skin. Although you must use those best facial oils that are specifically formulated for oily skin.
Also, moisturizers play a great role in oily skin too.
MOISTURIZER FOR OILY FACE:
The moisturizer for oily face is important as it lacks hydration. Oily skin produces enough oil in skin that would cause breakouts and acne and that’s the reason most of the oily skins are more prone to acne as compared to other types of skin. Here, we are listing some best moisturizers for oily face:
- Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel
- Cetaphil PRO Oil Absorbing Moisturizer SPF 30
- Peter Thomas Roth Water Drench Hyaluronic Acid Cloud Cream
TIP: Always select a water-based moisturizer for oily skin.
The above-mentioned are best moisturizers for oily face but are heavy at the pocket and few serums too but the best budget face oil by ‘The Ordinary’ is surely the best one in quality.
The Ordinary is a brand from Deciem and pocket friendly too when it comes to buying a face oil for oily skin especially.
Below are the holy-grail products from the brand that you won’t regret using.
- Natural Moisturizing Factors + HA (Balances the skin without leaving it greasy).
- Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% (helps to balance the overproduction of oil and congestion).
- AHA 30% + BHA 2% Peeling Solution (A facial at home with this deeply exfoliating mask).
These are few serums and moisturizers for the oily skin from ‘The Ordinary’. The specialty of this brand is that it focuses on treatments rather than cleansers and other types of products so all of their products are formulated dermatologically.